internship in indian railway .. need help ...?

i am doing summer intership in indian railways for almost 5 days .. i now need to make a project on my topic "QUALITY AUDIT OF MAINTAINENCE PRACTICE OF COMPRESSOR SECTION". So , could anyone help me who have already had the experience on this topic ? i will be grateful as the instructors in railways dont help ...thanks

Replies

• Abhishek Shukla
    Abhishek Shukla

RRB will release their admit card on 09/09/2018 as it has just been notified by the railway recruitment board and the RRB Exam City of the candidates will be in their admit cards, Kindly check for your respective admit card and exam city.

Visit: https://railwayrecruitmentgov.in/rrb-exam-centers-2018/

The exam center and admit card can be downloaded from the official website of railway recruitment board and the respective dates of examination will be notified.

• Shaloni Singhal
    Shaloni Singhal

XKdx-111.png

The Application procedure for the JEE Main April 2019 can be discussed as a double session procedure. That means the Application forms are filled in twice. With the new pattern of JEE Main 2019 by National Testing Agency, the Examination is being conducted in 2 sessions.#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How does reverse power fault in a generator occurs and what are its causes?
please suggest me some ideas for a mini project using vb .net
i am pulakesh tahbildar , liv in assam .. stdyng mechanical engineering, 3rd year ... m 19 years old, bit young ,,,,,, lov to enjoy life to fullest ,,, nothing...
please give ideas for the mini projects .... in web technologies...please............ please ...................😕
There is an ongoing discussion in the UK that there is a woeful lack of understanding of science and engineering among the powers that be. The less said the better...