Internship Experience @Volvo_Eicher Commercial Vehicles

First of all I would like to tell all my engineering friends that nothing is impossible for an "ENGINEER". I was willing to plan my internship from any brand automobile organisation. Then by luck Volvo_Eicher conducted a campus drive for internship . It includes CV(resume) uploading followed by call interview. 4 students were selected among almost 200 applicants. By chance I was one of them ๐Ÿ˜›
Then one crazy thing happen to me. All the other 3 students selected with me got the joining in the Pithampur plant Indore but only me got the opportunity to work in Head office situated in Gurgaon. After reaching there I contacted my respective HR (you know how amazing HR's are ๐Ÿ˜›) who brief me about the organisation , system and working profile. Then she took me to my mentor. Again the crazy thing happen ๐Ÿ˜ He was not there for 1 week. I was totally excited. I just wanted to explore Delhi , and i got the opportunity. Finally after the return of my Mentor, project was allotted to me but as you know a lot of crazy thing were going on , again there were some disputed related to the project with HR and my mentor. So again some delay in the starting of project. Finally another project is allotted under different mentor and guess what , she was female ๐Ÿ˜ . After the introduction of project, i started working using free wifi ๐Ÿ˜› and side by side downloading songs and movies too.๐Ÿ˜ But must tell you about my mentor's. They all worked dedicated with me for my project. Along with that they share all there personal experience with me. That thing I thing was the best part of my project. I thing "Nothing is more precious then Experience". In the mean while I visited pithampur plant also for few days. One thing is clear in the duration of internship if you are travelling, then all the expenses are paid by company. ๐Ÿ˜ So finally after giving the final presentation got my certificate of experience . Here is also chances for Pre placement offers. I am waiting for the call letter. ๐Ÿ˜
Key points:
1) Best working atmosphere.
2) Best learning opportunities.
3) Good Stipend ๐Ÿ˜›
4) Best guidance

- By Niklank jain
College: SGSITS , INDORE
Internship @ Volvo_Eicher Commercial Vehicles
Duration: 2 months

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello My name is siddhant I'm student of mechanical engineering from Axis college . I was very much worried for my internship then I have logged in to crazy engineering...
I have completed CCNA at HCL Technologies pvt. Ltd. New Delhi - By HEMANTA SAHU College: VIGNAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT Internship @ HCL , NEW DELHI Duration: 45...
The goals of this project were purposely kept within what was believed to be attainable within the allotted timeline. As such, many improvements can be made upon this initial design....
I am Nisha from PPGIT. I done my internship while perusing. As i am in the stream of computer science i did my internship in Php. It.It was 7 days...
It was my last exam. i don't know how but my classmate had asked me for an intership in BARC. I was suprised the organization I was thinking for an...