Internship Experience at NTPC

Hello
My name is siddhant I'm student of mechanical engineering from Axis college . I was very much worried for my internship then I have logged in to crazy engineering and I had posted that I want do my internship so plz help me out for after few minutes I had got answer for my internship then I have applied for my internship program in NTPC
On 4th July 2015 and waked in for my program
There was very good atmosphere and the nature of all the member's was awesome and helping and over there I had learnt very good things over there the working of plant and hole lay out of NTPC plant and then I had meet with many engineer's who are working over there and they had also tought me about working in deep
The shedule was very good Over there the learning period was of only four hours.
And last day they had provided me my experience certificate with excellent performance
Thankyou

- By Siddhant Raj Singh Rathore
College: AXIS COLLEGE'S
Internship @ NTPC
Duration: 30 day's

Replies

• ASHIRWAD PANDEY
    ASHIRWAD PANDEY
    Can you tell me what is process for applying internship in NTPC?
    Is there any egilibity criteria they need?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have completed CCNA at HCL Technologies pvt. Ltd. New Delhi - By HEMANTA SAHU College: VIGNAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT Internship @ HCL , NEW DELHI Duration: 45...
The goals of this project were purposely kept within what was believed to be attainable within the allotted timeline. As such, many improvements can be made upon this initial design....
I am Nisha from PPGIT. I done my internship while perusing. As i am in the stream of computer science i did my internship in Php. It.It was 7 days...
It was my last exam. i don't know how but my classmate had asked me for an intership in BARC. I was suprised the organization I was thinking for an...
HI EVERYONE, I AM ER. AKASH ACHARYA AND I AM GRADUATED FROM RITE,BBSR,ORISSA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING.I DONE MY INTERNSHIP FROM TCIL, JAMSHEDPUR. ONE OF UNCLE IS WORKING THERE SO I...