CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@sirisha mummareddi • 31 Jul, 2015
I am studying B.TECH final year Computer Science and Engineering and I completed internship in June 2015.I searched for the Internship offering companies in my III B.TECH and I chose RASHTRIYA ISPAT NIGAM LIMITED VISAKHAPATNAM to perform Internship.I found it better as it is largest STEEL producing industry.The selection process is through a direct entry.I applied to the internship by filling some application giving by some authorities.I,along with my batch of 5 students were assigned a guide.We were thought on different topics related to that industry.we really felt very interesting to know different topics like ABAP,SAP,Data Centers used there.Our internship period was 15days.I think the topics we were taught there were very useful.My experience from the internship is that I came to know how the data can be stored and also what are the measures taken to prevent the loss of data.I finally found it useful.

- By Mummareddi Sai Sirisha
College: JNTUK-UCEV
Internship @ RASHTRIYA ISPAT NIGAM LIMITED VISAKHAPATNAM
Duration: 15 DAYS
5.3k views

Related Posts

@sangirawat1 · Jan 5, 2015

Students who are going to join CDAC-ACTS Pune for PG-DAC on 18 feb 2015 can share their information about Hostel/PG accomodations, required things to taken along with from home. etc...
2.8k views

@Ankita Katdare · Apr 22, 2014

Hero Motorcorp has launched its latest 150cc motorcycle - the 2014 Hero Xtreme in India today. Available in four color options - Blue, Orange, White and Red, the Hero Xtreme...
15k views

@Ankita Katdare · Aug 5, 2014

Fiat India Automobiles Limited has unveiled their all new premium hatchback in India with Fiat Punto Evo at a launch event in Delhi, India. Coming in four engine variants with...
2.2k views

@Ambarish Ganesh · Sep 15, 2014

Telecom operators are already pissed off at the many apps eating up their revenue, and now WhatsApp is further fueling their agony by introducing the new voice-calling feature for iPhone....
2.2k views

@Manish Goyal · Oct 1, 2009

I hope most of you ceans must use love calculator to calculate love percentage here I am posting a code in java that will calculate love percentage with your partner...
3.7k views