CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@rishavkrsingh • 23 Feb, 2010
Hi,
I am a Mechanical Engg student at Rpsit, Patna. I wantt to do internship or vt at Tata Motors or Ashok Leyland. How should I apply? Kindly help me out.
Rishav Kumar
6.9k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Oct 16, 2014

As was expected, India Kawasaki Motors (IKM) has launched its two new naked street bikes named Kawasaki Z250 and Kawasaki ER-6N in the country. The much-awaited bikes are among the...
5k views

@KSS Manian · Jul 4, 2013

Guys, I have a problem with my bike front disc. The problem is, when i applied the brake my bike stop instantly, but after release the brake i gave the...
12.4k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jan 14, 2014

If you submit your sitemap in Google Webmasters and it gives the error - "Your Sitemap appears to be an HTML page. Please use a supported sitemap format instead." What...
4.9k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Sep 15, 2014

Having successfully ordered the Xiaomi Redmi 1s right in the first sale and then repeating the success in the second batch of Redmi 1s sale on Flipkart - I think...
15.9k views

@Akhilesh Garud · Jul 5, 2014

The Indian market has turned into playground for almost all the smartphone manufacturing companies. One such company- Xolo, recently launched the Q 500s IPS by giving it a price tag...
6.9k views