CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@rishavkrsingh • 23 Feb, 2010
Hi,
I am a Mechanical Engg student at Rpsit, Patna. I wantt to do internship or vt at Tata Motors or Ashok Leyland. How should I apply? Kindly help me out.
Rishav Kumar
5.5k views

Related Posts

@Neha · Oct 7, 2006

"Is it good?" "Should I do it or not, I think its bad?" These questions often enter our mind when we think of doing something. Isn't it? What I think...
4k views

@Debasmita Banerjee · Apr 25, 2016

Remember the 2014 hit Sci-fi Film Interstellar? In the film, Cooper, a former NASA pilot was instructed by Dr Brand to head the Endurance spaceship to a wormhole in search...
4.9k views

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 17, 2015

The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is gearing up for the launch of its next two ambitious missions - 'Chandrayaan 2' which is slated to land on moon by 2017...
3.3k views

@Chirayu Samarth · Mar 28, 2015

After launching a series of phones, Asus is back to what it does best. One of the largest PC vendor in the world Asus launched the Asus Transformer Book T300...
3.2k views

@Guneet Khanuja · May 9, 2014

Voonik is a Chennai-based startup that has brought a personal shopping platform to life. Currently acting as your shopping assistant to help you dress well and well within your budget,...
10.4k views