CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@rishavkrsingh • 23 Feb, 2010
Hi,
I am a Mechanical Engg student at Rpsit, Patna. I wantt to do internship or vt at Tata Motors or Ashok Leyland. How should I apply? Kindly help me out.
Rishav Kumar

Related Posts

@Franklin Viegas · Jan 11, 2016

Hello everyone, Actually I completed my B.E in Electronics and telecommunication last year (2015).After that I started working as an Instructional Writer for 6 months.Now I want to work in...

@Udaya Bhaskar · Jun 10, 2012

Hello Everyone .., I would like to know, what all subjects will I come across in 2nd year Engineering of Computer Science Department ..? And I would like to what...

@ashie · Sep 1, 2012

I had completed my engg in electrical and electronics....i want sme courses or training to enhance my knowledge and for job prospects also.... any guidance or advice will be appreciated...😔

@anjali zendre · Feb 9, 2013

in different mechanism we have use joints and pairs.what is joint and what is pair.

@Netradeep Dhonde · Feb 16, 2014

Google has acquired SlickLogin, a start-up company from Israel which made its debut just 5 months ago. The acquisition was confirmed after SlickLogin posted about it on its website, where...