Internship At Maven Silicon Soft Tech Pvt Ltd

I am jeevabharathi govindasamy working as a project intern.Now you all came to know why I kept my story tittle as My First Carrier as a Intern.First of all after my BE ,I am not searching for internship that time .I am very seriously searching for job but i did n`t get any job,But at the same time i don`t want to waste my time.I joined for VlSI frontend design and verification course.During course period i gained knowledge about vlsi design and verification .after the course i got a opportunity to do internship .Really in my life time i gained more knowledge during my internship period.what are the concept i learned during my course period .I implemented in my internship project.During my internship I did two project one was my design project other one is my verification project.They gave two months time to complete that two projects.my first project was UART design ,then i did AMBA AXI4 verification project.my trainers are very supportive that time.within two months ,i completed my project.After my internship i got a project intern job in our institute .yes my first carrier started as intern it was great job correct .seriously now what job i am doing really i am loving that job.As a intern i am supporting for students in various project day by day i am also gaining knowledge.I learned how to maintain punctuality.before doing that work we have to think what we are going to do.how to behave professionally ?how to speak professionally ?my thinking knowledge also improved during this time.In which discipline your doing internship is not important.During internship time what we are learning is the important.what ever i did professionally in my carrier i loved it.yes i am going to conclude my story during internship period i learned what is carrier? how carrier is very important to life ?.I will suggest for future engineering students if u get chance to do internship just do it will improve your knowledge .so all the best for everyone keep rocking in your carrier.

by
jeevabharathi

- By jeevabharathi G
College: Thangavelu Engineering college
Internship @ maven silicon soft tech pvt Ltd
Duration: (jan 2015 - march 2015)

Replies

• HARINATHREDDY VADULAPALLI
    HARINATHREDDY VADULAPALLI
    It's really good mam, present i am also doing my vlsi training at Maven Silicon.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i had done my internship training on bikram chowk flyover construction work at jammu. It is very big opportunity for me to acquring some knowledge about flyover construction work. on...
Name:Bharathkumar.k Degree: BE mechanical Location:krishnagiri occupation: graduate engineer trainee in quality (veta industries India pvt Ltd) Experience: fresher Hobbies😛laying video games and watching movies I joined crazy engineers for discuss...
Internship is one of the biggest need to an engineer to correlate their technical knowledge with industry working. To have an internship during our academic is one of the greatest...
I am Yasar Arafath. I am doing my final year mechanical engineering. I want to do project on metallurgy topic.kindly give some topic, ideas and provide abstracts about the project....
Can I send bulk message on whatsapp using web application?