Internship At JNTU Hyderabad - My Experience

It was March end and i was in 3-2 sem all my friends were talking about the internship and most of them got the conformation lettre to join as a intern in different companies and organigations but i do tried a lot in different companies but i failed to get ,i worried a bit about the getting of internship in order to get exposure to the practical work nature in company.One day fortunated i got a mail about the intern com mini-project from the college of JNTUH.We propased our idea to them and finally we became one of the selected teams from different colleges for the summer internship.
On April 27th, it was the first day as a intern in JNTUH we all assembled in the seminar hall where we get interected with very eminent product designers, they explained the different approaches to convert an idea into a project and then to product thet we assumed.Initally during fewdays we got interected with different people from different companies sharing their experiences and their approach of work towards the sucessfull design of a product.
After a week they started to train us in using the software and studing of the hardware that needed for our project.
Finally they alloted the team menters who helped us a lot in approaching our final destination the project ,under their guidence we started working on the project initally we prepared flow charts ,sudo codes ,flash cards of our idea etc.We diveded our idea among our team members and started writting the codes and running in the software where we get a lot of bugs ,after several modifications of code it got executed ,then there came a real challange assembling of codes done by our team members .By facing a lot many of hurdles and obstacles almost we exhasted and thought of giving it up, but a small hope at the bottom of the heart made us to be continue there,after undergoing several rechecking and re correction of the the code it got executed successfully.The moment it got executed the sky had become the limit to our joy .
By this internship i learned how to apply the theory which i had studied in my subjects to the practical work.
If we want to be a efficient employer first we should have the patiency and dedication towards the work .I suggest everyone to be a intern to get exposure to practical work and experience and to be technically sound . Last but not least never give up untill you succeed(Try and try till you succeed)!!!!!!

- By VIJAY KRISHNA REDDY PATHAKOTA
College: B V RAJU INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Internship @ JNTU HYDERABAD
Duration: ONE MONTH

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone suggest a aeronautical main project topic related to structure
What is a Strutjet/Rocket based
Can any one please tell whether Aqua UAV is possible to design or not.Does any one have any idea regarding it.
Can any one know about disadvantages of Ionic liquid propulsion?
I'm a Mechanical Engineer in Thakur College of Engineering and Technology which is in kandivali (E). My internship detail is as follows: Company: Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers LTD. Department: Bagging...