Internship At ERA (Economy Reconstruction Agency) Jammu

i had done my internship training on bikram chowk flyover construction work at jammu. It is very big opportunity for me to acquring some knowledge about flyover construction work.
on this training daily tasks of work are give by the excutive engineer sir and AAE sir MR.SK THASU.
During the period of internship i am acquried labour management
skill(i.e. how we will manage the labour during construction work).
today labour management is big problem on every construction site to become a good site engineer its is necessary to built up a good labour management.
for this i really thankfull to ERA(economy reconstruction agency) for giving me chance to done internship or work on flyover project.

- By jatin gupta
College: vaishno college of engineering
Internship @ ERA(economy reconstruction agency) jammu
Duration: 6weeek

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name:Bharathkumar.k Degree: BE mechanical Location:krishnagiri occupation: graduate engineer trainee in quality (veta industries India pvt Ltd) Experience: fresher Hobbies😛laying video games and watching movies I joined crazy engineers for discuss...
Internship is one of the biggest need to an engineer to correlate their technical knowledge with industry working. To have an internship during our academic is one of the greatest...
I am Yasar Arafath. I am doing my final year mechanical engineering. I want to do project on metallurgy topic.kindly give some topic, ideas and provide abstracts about the project....
Can I send bulk message on whatsapp using web application?
United States President, Obama wants to have the world's first ever exascale supercomputer. On July 29th, he signed an executive order for creating a national strategic computing initiative. It's an...