Internship at Consent Technologies

The goals of this project were purposely kept within what was believed to be attainable within the allotted timeline. As such, many improvements can be made upon this initial design. The following recommendations are provided as ideas for future expansion of this project:

§ Increase the sensitivity and accuracy of tracking by using a different light sensor. A photodiode with an amplification circuit would provide improved resolution and better tracking accuracy/precision.

§ Different algorithm can be followed for more efficient tracking. This device can be given more intelligence, such as after tracking once, it will able to predict the line of movement of the sun across the sky.

§ User-handling can be more sophisticated, i.e. user can select the waiting time.

- By vagdevi chakravarthula
College: aess
Internship @ consent technologies
Duration: 3 months 15 days

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am Nisha from PPGIT. I done my internship while perusing. As i am in the stream of computer science i did my internship in Php. It.It was 7 days...
It was my last exam. i don't know how but my classmate had asked me for an intership in BARC. I was suprised the organization I was thinking for an...
HI EVERYONE, I AM ER. AKASH ACHARYA AND I AM GRADUATED FROM RITE,BBSR,ORISSA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING.I DONE MY INTERNSHIP FROM TCIL, JAMSHEDPUR. ONE OF UNCLE IS WORKING THERE SO I...
i want project topics for final year diploma projects plz contact me asap i need it urgently
It was March end and i was in 3-2 sem all my friends were talking about the internship and most of them got the conformation lettre to join as a...