Internship at BHEL for second year biomedical engineering student

am 2nd year biomedical engineering student.i need to do intership at bhel or nearby trichy .so please suggest any industry for doing the same.thanking u

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Where are you doing your biomedical engineering studies?

Aravind eye hospital in Puducherry does some amount of biomedical research related to sight. Have you checked out if something suitable can be found there?

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Respected madam, Am vaishnavi, pursuing my btech 3rd year, me and my friends are willing to do our internship in your company is there any possibility.?? 
Speaking of cars, in particular of the chassis, if we keep a car stopped for years, will the weight of the engine and all the components form cracks in the...
I have completed my BE in ECE stream. Can I pursue B.Ed course. If yes means which subject I can take from B.ed 
I have a 24 foot load bearing wall I would like to remove, I have a dead load of 17#sq" (old built up gravel roof) the contributing area is 24'x14'=336sq.'336x17=5712#/24'=238#...
Hello to all, speaking of steel, could anyone explain to me how stress relaxation works?  if we take an iron plate and apply a weight to it that is well...