internet surfing on mobile through PC..

Is it possible to surf internet on mobile phone using the internet( for example brodband) connected to PC.???

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    It is possible, just depends on the model of the phone 😀

I suppose you'd want to do this because you want to download content directly on the phone, instead of transferring from PC yeah?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thread moved to general help section.
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Hey i don't got u ....completely ...
    are u talking about transferring data from computer to mobile via bluetooth??
    or anything else
  • gohm
    gohm
    I think the OP is asking if it is possible to network on the pc internet connection with an internet capable phone either via wireless or using a wireless router added.
  • anki_0305
    anki_0305
    ash
    It is possible, just depends on the model of the phone 😀

I suppose you'd want to do this because you want to download content directly on the phone, instead of transferring from PC yeah?
    yeah!! ash is correct.
    I want to do this because I want to download content directly on the phone, instead of transferring from PC.
  • anki_0305
    anki_0305
    anki_0305
    yeah!! ash is correct.
    I want to do this because I want to download content directly on the phone, instead of transferring from PC.
    Can I do this thing on Nokia 6300?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans... I'm new user to C#... And i'm not getting how to connect C#.Net with oracle 8i?? i'm using Visual Studio 2005 and i'm doing a project with C#...
BUILDING VOCABULARY​ In this thread, we are going to know about synonyms , Antonyms , Idioms, phrases, substitutions, tenses etc. I hope this will be useful for all of our...
What the DirectX means? Gaming and multimedia applications are some of the most satisfying programs you can get for your PC, but getting them to run properly isn’t always as...
what is exactly OLAP & OLTP ? also what is MOLAP,HOLAP,ROLAP.
HI CE's, Tell some topics of major project which I can make by ASP.Net or JAva. But the problem is also that I know Core Java. Can projects can be...