Internet Radio

Hi guys,

i have been working on a project idea of transfering the audio files through online from pc to another device.

any ideas how to proceed please do give your valuable suggestions

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Are you planning for audio streaming? Give us more details about your plan.
  • abhinaykumar
    abhinaykumar
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    yes iam planning for audio streaming using rj45 jack supportable pic microcontroller... need only the output as a audio output

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Indian Government is setting up the Internet Scanning Company to keep watch on your tweets, facebook updates, emails, blackberry communication and so on. Basically, the NCCC will keep check on...
CEans, If you are getting logged out of CE while opening new conversations or internal links on CE, please report your problem here in the following format: - 1. Browser...
Any body who has Idea about best performed open source software for a PC or laptop. 1. 7 zip https://www.7-zip.org/ instead of winzip. or win-rar.
Illusionistic Miniature World​ ​​ ​Pierre Javelle & Akiko Ida make very special food landscapes where little people go around their business among the tasty morsels we eat for breakfast, lunch...
Can anyone help me out how to solve such problem? I hope we have to solve this problem using kvl but I am not sure of it