International Robot Exhibition 2009 - Tokyo, Japan

Howdy CEans,

The robotics enthusiasts among us will be delighted to know about this ->

#-Link-Snipped-#

Do we have anyone participating in the event? If yes, please keep us informed!

Also, let us know if you can help us get associated with the event in any way.

😀

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    we have any CEan from JAPAN?
  • ftobe
    ftobe
    iREX 2009 in Tokyo was a very interesting robotics trade show.

I went and produced a slideshow and blog review that you might find interesting.

Check it out at Everything Robotic by The Robot Report

Frank
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    ftobe
    iREX 2009 in Tokyo was a very interesting robotics trade show.

I went and produced a slideshow and blog review that you might find interesting.

Check it out at Everything Robotic by The Robot Report

Frank
    Thanks Frank

Wel come to CE .........
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Thank you so much Frank sir...!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello I'm trying to auto-discharge a capacitor when it's charged using LM311 (voltage comparator), but although it worked on a protoboard while I was testing with a 12V PSU it's...
A few sleepless nights and a few HV shocks in between, I'll say. This is not a tutorial nor a recommendation to any one with a faint heart but something...
hello all, im renjith,born & bought up in kerala (india),working as project engineer in a steel detailing firm in banglore (india).i complted my btech_civil engg in 2006.im highly interested in...
hiiiiiiiiiii............ i 😕am having problems with rack and pinion calculatons.................can ny i plsssssss give me the formula in terms of pitch of the rack and the no. of teeth of...
hi engineers i want some help to chose my topic for my third year project i am studying power and control and i want to do something on renewable energy....