International Blogger Visit Israel - Crazy Awesome Technion!

See what they had to say about their time on Technion campus.

[video=youtube;fxTRhMHA7-0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxTRhMHA7-0&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Aarggh! The video is made private. How do we see it now? 😐
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Request original uploader is the only way. 😔
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The video had a small mistake and it was re-uploaded on the site by the University again. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

JK Lasers has enhanced its product portfolio with the introduction of a high powered 1kW fiber laser, capable of providing exceptional levels of power and control for a wide range...
I am a student of 4th year.. my academics: 10th: 69% 12th: 69% b.tech(IT): 65% upto 6th sem..but having a back in electrical subject of first year till now..since this...
First of all, I am really very sorry for posting a non-technical thread, but i am very confused and i really need your help over this topic. I am a...
On September 15, 2011, 5 of America's most promising post-doctoral female scientists received the L'Oréal USA Fellowships For Women In Science Award. This national awards program was created in 2003...
Nokia 600 has 60 hours of music playback time, an incredibly powerful external loudpeaker, and the ability to also stream music wirelessly to NFC-enabled accessories. Check out the promotional video:...