Interferance with telephone line.

😁when connectet the computer to online ups the phone line is not functioning properly it is giving hissing sound and it is not working properly please suggest me some solution. only phone and computer shifted not the EPABX instrument remained in same place. the ups 3 phase input and 1 phase online ups.

SAP.

Replies

• srinivasashwin
    srinivasashwin
    I am staying in bangalore.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have a big doubt. im sure anna university mechanical engineers are out here, ( hope at least one is present ) to clarify my doubt. what kind of Design...
As we being engineers come across many problems in our daily life.So what you do at that time ?? 1.Nothing 2.Focus on Problem 3.Focus on Solutions How suddenly I got...
Have you ever used satellite-tv-player.I've seen similar sources sold on eBay but this one is way better. Normally i do softwares Purchasing from the net. I love to watch movies...
Hello SIR,I need some ideas about compressed air dryer. And then what are INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT PROBLEM takes place while using COMPRESSOR? I am eager to waiting for replies sir............
My name is Fiona, I am an engineer recruiter with Aerotek and have a couple of open position's located in Winchester, VA. Currently I am looking for a mechanical engineer,...