Interfacing Issue With NRF24L01

As am doing one real time project on automation using RF Transreciver nrf24l01, as coming to the module, company provided the sample code to test the module in SPI protocol,where it works on SPI concept it works about 100mts.when it comes to AVR ATMEGA16, no same controllers get communicate, if i change either master controller or slave one in to ATmega8/32 they got synchronized.so we cant use the same controller in this concept if it so,what changes can i do to get same controller like ATmega8.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# did you mean that if you are using ATMEGA16 as a master as well as slave then you are not able to make communication?

I think that should not be issue. Please make sure about all your connection.
    what is your operating voltage for RF module and Microcontroller?
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    all are fine harshad as am retriving the ack from slaves its going an issue.one to one is working when mesh or node is performing then it will be an issue..
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    arunchary
    all are fine harshad as am retriving the ack from slaves its going an issue.one to one is working when mesh or node is performing then it will be an issue..
    Is it possible for you to share your circuit diagram here? May be we can get some solution if there is something wrong with circuit design.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Aakash 4 specifications are finally out and the Government of India has made an official statement about how they propose the next instalment in the Aakash tablet series should be...
Folks at Mozilla certainly don't want phones to break your bank. The company had said that the Firefox OS powered phones would be very cheap - and to everyone's surprise,...
Well CEOM is out and we can see a new wave of competitveness showering in from many CEans What is your take on this I personally feel that the posting...
Next KYCEan in the KYCEan - II series is in making. Can you make any guess who is that CEan? There are two purpose of asking this, one is we...
Hey can you guys tell me what will be the power dissipated by a diode 1N4007 if excited by a AC source of 30V peak to peak Cut in also...