CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@pavan_009 • 02 Dec, 2009
can any suggest an interesting topic for mini project in dbms using vb😎
@navkiran kaur91 • 25 Jul, 2011 will you plzzz send me some projects on vb.....!!!!!!!!
@rit2010039 • 08 Aug, 2011 can any suggest any topic in mini dbms project using sql or vb or c++........😔
@rit2010039 • 08 Aug, 2011 can any suggest any topic in mini dbms project using sql or vb or c++........[​IMG]
4.7k views

Related Posts

@fisfiseani · Aug 18, 2012

Dear All, I have one Assembly Language programme which i want to load in micro-controller IC(89C51),what is the procedure for that?
6.2k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jun 9, 2014

DARPA has a special program called the 'Z-MAN' that aims to develop biologically inspired climbing aids to enable war-fighters to scale vertical walls easily without the need of extra climbing...
6.3k views

@jigneshdgreat · Jan 26, 2012

I am interested in solving coding problems like the ones on codechef, acm icpc. But I find I am approaching it the wrong way. All I know is basic c++...
8.4k views

@cheppanuga · Sep 23, 2012

hello friends i want to give paper presentation on new innvoative topics of todays eee world(renewable or other topics) am good at presenting...so please suggest me or give me the...
6.8k views

@aarthivg · Apr 14, 2012

does oscillator require feedback.If so what type of feedback? positive of negative?
6k views