CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@pavan_009 • 02 Dec, 2009
can any suggest an interesting topic for mini project in dbms using vb😎
@navkiran kaur91 • 25 Jul, 2011 will you plzzz send me some projects on vb.....!!!!!!!!
@rit2010039 • 08 Aug, 2011 can any suggest any topic in mini dbms project using sql or vb or c++........😔
@rit2010039 • 08 Aug, 2011 can any suggest any topic in mini dbms project using sql or vb or c++........[​IMG]
2.6k views

Related Posts

@Jason Estibeiro · Mar 2, 2014

Another major security flaw has been discovered in the Android OS. The flaw has been detected in the virtual private network of the Android operating systems in the Indian cyberspace....
5.5k views

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Mar 19, 2014

Regional smartphone manufacturer Karbonn Mobiles has unveiled three of its brand new Android smartphones that run Android 4.4 (KitKat). Titanium Hexa, Titanium Octane & Octane Plus are three mid-range smartphones...
2.4k views

@Chirayu Samarth · Mar 15, 2014

Earlier this year, at the Mobile World Congress WhatsApp had announced it will soon launch VoIP calls, shortly after Facebook bought the company for $19 billion and looks like the...
3.6k views

@sunit.soni · Nov 21, 2009

I need notes for computer graphics(b.tech 5th semester I.T). would anybody provide me ??? then please.
2.7k views

@Ankita Katdare · Sep 11, 2015

AmazonBasics was first introduced in 2009 in the US and has been gradually made available in the company's major markets across the world. Today, the company has announced the launch...
1.8k views