Interesting project topics on Image Processing

Please can you able to put up some interesting(even if it is difficult its ok) project topics on IMAGE PROCESSING.I am really in need for this.Please give some ideas.

Replies

• sonika
    sonika
    if u get any idea abt IMAGE PROCESSING . plz send it to me...
  • medeepak
    medeepak
    i have once seen project simulated in MATLAB where a pointer in black colour keeps track a certain blue coloured dot among a lot of red coloured dots. The purpose is actually in defense where where a gun will alwasys be aimed at a important terrorist among other jail inmates. That important terrorist is assumed to be in blue colour(uniform might be) while others are given red ones. If you can build on it it will be a great project especially if you can get in face recognition and all those stuff
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Here are two projects from Home - MATLAB Central:

Accurate Eye center location - File Exchange - MATLAB Central : Locate Eye Center using Image Processing Toolbox
    Image processing laboratory - File Exchange - MATLAB Central : Image Processing Lab, try this one out!
  • harishg00
    harishg00
    😒
    medeepak
    i have once seen project simulated in MATLAB where a pointer in black colour keeps track a certain blue coloured dot among a lot of red coloured dots. The purpose is actually in defense where where a gun will alwasys be aimed at a important terrorist among other jail inmates. That important terrorist is assumed to be in blue colour(uniform might be) while others are given red ones. If you can build on it it will be a great project especially if you can get in face recognition and all those stuff
    😁Thats really an interesting topic to do a project on......Bt dont u think its jst a simple concept to jst to detect an odd color among one type of color(even it has a great advantage).I just need to know the project ideas that are still in the process of establishment, meaning they must not be fully evolved or worked out(even considering the technology changes everyday).
  • medeepak
    medeepak
    no i am asking you to build on it
    like you could it get it face recognition things instead of just colours
    anyway since you started a topic i just wanted to share the project as i thought it could be useful for you
  • harishg00
    harishg00
    take a simple concept and build on it...............thats really great.
    if you have, even any other project ideas then please share them also........
    thank you

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I wasnts top prepare on circuit that we can do following job by sending one SMS, 1. Lock 2. Un lock 3. Start Car 4. Start AC Please Reply Is...
Source: Oracle Hires Former HP CEO Mark Hurd As Co-President Former HP CEO's got a new job as co-president of Oracle. What say?
You might like this - [video=youtube;KIK78jQo_0s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIK78jQo_0s[/video]
IBM claims that they've developed the world's fastest processor with speed at about 5.2 GHz; without using Liquid Nitrogen to cool it off. Watch this video - [video=youtube;iL-KeSSbvhY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL-KeSSbvhY[/video]
If you've been waiting for Windows Phone 7 ad, here's it for you - [video=youtube;9ROL2_czpW0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ROL2_czpW0[/video] Do you think revolution is coming? 😀