Interesting Facts...

COKE -- No wonder coke tastes soooo good:

• [*]In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol carries two gallons of Coke in the trunk to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.

• [*]You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in two days.β˜•

• [*]To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and......Let the "real thing" sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.

• [*]To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a crumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.

• [*]To clean corrosion from car battery terminals. Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.

• [*]To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.:dance:

• [*]To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, Remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.

• [*]To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, And run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.πŸ‘

Replies

• aashima
    aashima
    It was no doubt a fact but sorry to say it wasn't at all interesting πŸ˜‰ as in who would like to read negative points about something they once used to enjoy! (I really miss the drink πŸ˜” )
    Well have known some of these from quite sometime as well but does facts actually affect the consumption?
  • multiple_mind
    multiple_mind
    Some More Interesting Facts...

More Interesting Facts to know😁

• Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
    • Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite.
    • The national anthem of Greece has 158 verses. No one in Greece has memorized all 158 verses.
    • There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar.
    • The average secretary's left hand does 56% of the typing.
    • A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.
    • There are more chickens than people in the world.
    • Two-thirds of the world's eggplant is grown in New Jersey.
    • The longest one-syllable word in the English language is "screeched."
    • All of the clocks in the movie Pulp Fiction are stuck on 4:20.
    • No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver or purple.
    • "Dreamt" is the only English word that ends in the letters "mt".
    • All 50 states are listed across the top of the Lincoln Memorial on the back of the $5 bill.
    • Almonds are members of the peach family.
    • Winston Churchill was born in a ladies' room during a dance.
    • Maine is the only state whose name is just one syllable.
    • There are only five words in the English language which end in "-dous": tremendous, horrendous, stupendous, Timidous, and hazardous.
    • Los Angeles's full name is "El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula". And can be abbreviated to 3.63% of its size, "L.A."
    • A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
    • An ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain.πŸ˜’
    • Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.
    • In most advertisements, including newspapers, the time displayed on a watch is 10:10.;-)
    • Al Capone's business card said he was a used furniture dealer.
    • The only real person to be a Pez head was Betsy Ross.
    • When the University of Nebraska Cornhuskers play football at home, the stadium becomes the state's third largest city.
    • The characters Bert and Ernie on Sesame Street were named after Bert the cop and Ernie the taxi driver in Frank Capra's "Its A Wonderful Life".
    • A dragonfly has a lifespan of 24 hours.😁
    • A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds.πŸ˜›
    • A dime has 118 ridges around the edge.
    • On an American one-dollar bill, there is an owl in the upper left-hand corner of the "1" encased in the "shield" and a spider hidden in the front upper right-hand corner.
    • It is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.πŸ˜•
    • The giant squid has the largest eyes in the world.πŸ˜’
    • Who's that playing the piano on the "Mad About You" theme? Paul Reiser himself.
    • In England, the Speaker of the House is not allowed to speak.
    • The name for Oz in the "Wizard of Oz" was thought up when the creator,
      Frank Baum, looked at his filing cabinet and saw A-N and O-Z, hence "Oz."
    • The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket.
    • Mr. Rogers is an ordained minister.
    • John Lennon's first girlfriend was named Thelma Pickles.
    • The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.
    • There are 336 dimples on a regulation golf ball.
    • Stewardesses' is the longest word that is typed with only the left hand.
    • Typewriter is the only ten letter word you can type on the top row of your keyboard.:hehehe:
  • Neha
    Neha
    I was quite disappointed by that pesticide scandal but it wasn't enough as looking forward to these so called interesting facts.
    I stopped consuming coke after that pesticide scandal but I think people hardly get affected by these things and continues with their favorite drink.
  • multiple_mind
    multiple_mind
    31 facts you really don't need to know

😁😁😁😁
    • A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.
    • In the 1940s, the FCC assigned television's Channel 1 to mobile services (two-way radios in taxicabs, for instance) but did not re-number the other channel assignments. That is why your TV set has channels 2 and up, but no channel 1.
    • The "save" icon on Microsoft Word shows a floppy disk, with the shutter on backwards.
    • The combination "ough" can be pronounced in nine different ways. The following sentence contains them all: "A rough-coated, dough-faced, thoughtful ploughman strode through the streets of Scarborough; after falling into a slough, he coughed and hiccoughed."
    • The verb "cleave" is the only English word with two synonyms which are antonyms of each other: adhere and separate.
    • The only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is uncopyrightable.
    • Facetious and abstemious contain all the vowels in the correct order, as does arsenious, meaning "containing arsenic."
    • Emus and kangaroos cannot walk backwards, and are on the Australian coat of arms for that reason.
    • Cats have over one hundred vocal sounds, while dogs only have about ten.
    • The word "Checkmate" in chess comes from the Persian phrase "Shah Mat," which means "the king is dead".
    • Pinocchio is Italian for "pine head."
    • Camel's milk does not curdle.
    • In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere.
    • An animal epidemic is called an epizootic.
    • Murphy's Oil Soap is the chemical most commonly used to clean elephants.
    • The United States has never lost a war in which mules were used.
    • Blueberry Jelly Bellies were created especially for Ronald Reagan.
    • All porcupines float in water.
    • Hang On Sloopy by the McCoys is the official rock song of Ohio.
    • Did you know that there are coffee flavored PEZ?
    • Lorne Greene had one of his nipples bitten off by an alligator while he was host of "Lorne Greene's Wild Kingdom."
    • Cat's urine glows under a blacklight.
    • If you bring a raccoon's head to the Henniker, New Hampshire town hall, you are entitled to receive $.10 from the town.
    • The reason firehouses have circular stairways is from the days of yore when the engines were pulled by horses. The horses were stabled on the ground floor and figured out how to walk up straight staircases.
    • Non-dairy creamer is flammable.
    • The airplane Buddy Holly died in was the "American Pie." (Thus the name of the Don McLean song.)
    • Texas is also the only state that is allowed to fly its state flag at the same height as the U.S. flag.28. The only nation who's name begins with an "A", but doesn't end in an "A" is Afghanistan.
    • Pamela Anderson Lee is Canada's Centennial Baby, being the first baby born on the centennial anniversary of Canada's independence.
    • When opossums are playing 'possum, they are not "playing." They actually pass out from sheer terror.
    • The Main Library at Indiana University sinks over an inch every year because when it was built, engineers failed to take into account the weight of all the books that would occupy the building.
    😁😁😁😁
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Lol, I dont know how people believe in all the fiasco rumors that we flare up!

If coke-pepsi weas really that contaminated then the parent companies must have banned them. They cant risk such a scandal! Not at all. However in india there were a few manfactures who used unfiltered or bad water (I am assuming this) and then people came to know about this.

Pepsi has been arround for decades!!! Anyway, about the bone disolving thing. The amount of bone that disolves in a week of cunsuption gets regenerated in 3 minutes! And bytheway, we have much stronger acids in our stomach that it can even corrode glass and iron!! The exces phosphores is excreeted, if intake is abnormaly increased, then well, R.I.P 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This thread is dedicated to the discussions & ideas related to the first online CE project that the Crazy Engineers wish to start. Before we actually begin to work on...
well!this is a thread where you can swing your imagination like never beforeπŸ˜‰ and list out the features of YOUR DREAM MACHINE that you desire to have in your LIFE!😎...
hi guys i m doing BE in electronics and communication and i want some suggestions. which is better frm job point of view .net or CCNA.
Hi friends I completed my B.Tech in electrical and electronics engineering in 2006 and searching jobs give me list of electrical companies to apply for the job ,i am interested...
In this thread you can post good websites whcih you think would be important or interesting for Crazy Engineers. After a good collection has been made, Ill make a nice...