Interested in OOAD, project management. Is testing right for me?

Hii,
i am doing my final year B.Tech-IT, am not so good at coding.I am interested in OOAD,software engg,Software project management and my biggest interest in going for onsite.How to prepare myself-is testing suits me,if so how should i prepare?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CrazyEngineers #-Link-Snipped-# . In order to help you better, I think we'd need to know what exactly do you like about OOAD and software project management. It'd help us inform you whether software QA is right for you.

Also, going onsite isn't guaranteed. Both software testing engineers and developers are sent onsite depending upon the project requirements. If you interested in going abroad, you may think of doing MS course.
  • Poorna kiranya
    Poorna kiranya
    i am interested to build my career in software testing in mnc's like TCS,CTS,WIPRO TECHNOLOGIES,ACCENTURE,AMAZON,etc is it possible?
    what are steps needed to fulfill these things?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Poorna kiranya
    software testing in mnc's like TCS,CTS,WIPRO TECHNOLOGIES,ACCENTURE,AMAZON,etc is it possible?
    Yes, it's definitely possible. So many engineers are already doing it.

Poorna kiranya
    what are steps needed to fulfill these things?
    You will have to keep an eye on the job openings at these companies and apply to the ones that you are eligible to. Make sure that you are good at aptitude tests, logical reasoning and are excellent in technology that these companies work on. You can get this information from the job postings.

Does this answer your question?
  • Poorna kiranya
    Poorna kiranya
    Yes sir thank you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hii...i m abgeena...new member of crazy engineer...i am pursuing b.tech in cse stream from macet...
What is the cost for making a four wheel steering system?
TRAI (Telecom Regulatory Authority of India) has asked telecom operators to compensate the users with one rupee per dropped call. TRAI is taking steps to push the telecom operators to...
Im an IT engineer studying in final year Got campus placement in 3 companies-Infy,CTS and Capsgemini
I have seen people sending messages to multiple groups at the same time on facebook along with multiple pics. I want to know which is a good software for the...