Interactive Webcam application

Hi,

This is my project on real time video processing with vb.NET.

[youtube]pTnhmKzD1tI[/youtube]

Here is the link:
Webcam human interaction - YouTube

😀

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Impressive stuff elektrolikit, thanks for sharing.

This will be pretty useful for virtual tracking applications 😀
  • elektrolikit
    elektrolikit
    VideoLAB is used for fast filtering.
    You know, speed is very important.
    VideoLAB is a free tool for non commercial applications and its easy to use it.

But i guess openCV is really ideal for that type of project.
    Its totally free.

Its intel's computer vision library.
    You may use it with C++ and it gives you the strong of professional algorithms for video processing.

Thanks for your interests.
  • answerme
    answerme
    Your applicationseems to be successful. I have also geguckt. it should be.
  • safwan
    safwan
    awsome😎

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey Guys, How you come to know about CE? Search engine, Word of Mouth, ( Who is he/She ) Any Blog, or any other please share it here.
Hello I am new to blogging can you tell me what are these wordpress themes can they be used for my blog how do i use these themes in my...
New York is being appreciated by all and being touted as the biggest hit of 2009 Kambakht Ishq has received very bad reviews..Everyone I have heard is claiming it to...
godfatherIntroduce your self using this Formate https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...roduce-yourself-template-look-here-first.htmlName:Krishna kumar *Engineering Trade:Electronics and communication Location:near coimbatore *Occupation: Student(3rd year) Work Experience: nil(student) *Hobbies & Interests:surfing ,knowing about latest devices that are in...
I noticed this now, my earlier thread with SAME doubt has been moved to Electrical/ Electronics Section. @Moderator, you may delete this thread.