Intelligent survillance robot

Project Abstract / Summary : This is atendra singh my project name is intelligent survillance robot. In this project we use four high torque 100RPM geared motor for better stability and speed. This robot is wireless by using RF transmitter and receiver of 434Mhz frequency.
In this robot we use many sensors like PIR sensor, flame sensor, ultrasonic sensor, LPG sensor, smoke sensor etc nd wireless camera which is placed upper face of the robot . Generally L293D IC is used to drive the motors bt we not use this IC. We use relays for drive the motors of robot from forward, backward, right, left.
All things which are used in this survillance robot all are wireless thats by we called this robot to intelligent survillance robot. This robot is the combination of many robots. This intelligent survillance robot record the movement near to the robot by using camera nd this camera rotate 350 degree horizentally nd 90 degree vertically and all things are seen on laptop screen nd video as well as audio are recorded in the laptop. If any movement will be done in night then this robot give the very heavy sound by using houter which is present in this survillance robot and automatically camera will be on and recording started.
  • This is short description of my intelligent survillance robot thanks

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Actually the reason to work on this project is that i have seen many robot like line follower, fire fighting robot , simple survillance robot only the camera is present means all robot which i have seen done only a single work and after i have seeing these robots i was decided that i ill work on a robot that done all work which are done by atleast 4 and 5 robots. Thats by i m work on it nd i m really enjoy it

Project Category : Robotics / RC / Automation
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: B.S.A. college of engineering and technology
City: mathura
State: utter pradesh
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We are all aware of what the term means, in case some of us do not, here I paste the Wikipedia definition: "Euthanasia is the practice of intentionally ending a...
Project Abstract / Summary : Abstract: Cloud computing is increasing day by day as its advantages overcome the disadvantage of various early computing techniques. Cloud provides huge amount of online...
Project Abstract / Summary : WEB APPLICATION FOR PROVIDING OPTIMISIED PRICE FOR EATERIES IN A CITY. Abstract Today’s society has changed from menu on paper to menu looked over internet,...
Project Abstract / Summary : Design of an optical sensor using sensing membrane lifetime measurement technique. R. Dharakeshwari, B. Nithya Department of E & I Velammal engineering college, chennai​ ABSTRACT:...
Project Abstract / Summary : In small-scale industries and automobile maintenance shops, there are frequent needs of tightening and loosening of screws, drilling, boring, grinding machine. Huge and complicated designed...