Intelligent Ringer Android App Adjusts Ringer Volume Automatically

The most common problem we all face with our mobile phones is that the ringer volume remains the same no matter where you are - at a party or in a classroom. Wouldn't it be nice if the phone could 'guess' your surroundings and then adjust the ringer volume automatically? There's an app for that!

Intelligent Ringer app will estimate the amount of noise around you and then adjust the ringer volume. For example if you are on a busy street, you'd need the ringer to be louder than normal. Intelligent Ringer will record the level of noise through your mobile's microphone and make suitable adjustments. The app is free, check it out on following link -

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    oh wow..!! Will surely try it..!! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A petition to the supreme court of India to regulate the profession of civil engineering in India.​ Civil Engineers play a prominent role in development of the nation; their services...
Well, not really but they are catching up quick. The research on low-cost artificial hands has been fruitful and the organization has released a clip of yet another milestone achieved...
hi i want to construct the suspension bridge model kindly help me with the suitable information like model, materials to be used, etc thanks in advance for helping
Dear CEan's please explain me briefly that can Reynolds Number be changed in any design compatible to orifice parameters?
in my college someone did facebook confession page, I don't knw who they are. Bt I challenged them tat, defiantly I will find u,so I need to find them ,I...