intelligent mobile packet core solution

hello everybody,
first of all let you know that recently nokia intelligent mobile packet core solution has been selected by five mobile operator in india.that is bharti airtel,datacom ,tata cellular,tata teleservice,and uninor.they are dominent provider of intelligent mobile packet core solution for gsm and 3G network. but i want to know -

1. "how it reduce the total cost of ownership and maximize future revenue opportunities while addressing growing bandwidth requirement".
2."how it convert bit pipe to smart pipe".
reply me as soon plz,if anybody here could.
thanks
apurwa

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Sounds interesting have to get more information regarding this.
  • Apurwa.Thakur
    Apurwa.Thakur
    plz elaborate godfather.😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Good Day, Just want to ask some opinions from anyone that is well-versed in this topic. Currently, what is the most demanding/ popular topics (exp:Acid Gas Treatment, etc.) for Hysys...
i want coupling based metrics for measuring the quality of software project ms word documents
Hi guys, I have this project on scissors lift in my college. It need to be portable to certain extent and able to lift up load of up to 100...
I heard CMC comes mostly for Electronics & Computer Science Branches only. Here are its campus placement details: 1. Technical (50 Questions in 30 Minutes) 2. Aptitude (100 Questions in...
I want recent amdocs placement paper..plz help me with it..