Intelligent, Great, Genius, Innocent, Decent, etc , why people use these words without having purpose? How to react for such words? Is it good to say thanks as reply for these words.

Many times I experienced these words from people, I don't know how to react for these words. There are many people who have more knowledge then me but don't know what's the use of these words practically.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Everyone, I hope that you are doing well.I m student and i have a final year project, I have chance to do it on the phishing attacks but right...
I am the student of civil engineering & now studying in T.E Civil. I just want to prepare for my last year project & my interested field is environment engineering...
In 2 months i am completing my graduation .so i am confused what i do after ?
I've recently read that slightly alkaline water has numerous health benefits over slightly acidic water that we typically drink. With that, I began finding if stirring a piece of alum...
Hi guys ,I did eng in electronics and worked with capgemini as a software developer. I want to persue b Ed just wanna know any of my CE friend took...