Intellect Vs emotion

Intellect can be used to reinforce, not be the main component of the copy. Otherwise we feel like we are reading a reference book.

How often do we make a decision because we have a gut feeling or because it just feels right? That´s our emotion taking charge. And then our intellect comes into play to justify the decision we made.

Intellect Vs Emotion...which will you use?
There is more intellect than emotion in our way of life?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Since 2006, we've had textured 3D buildings in Google Earth. Now, Google has added 3D models to entire metropolitan areas to Google Earth on mobile devices in the near future....
Simple & honest comics from Cyanide & Happiness. These strips never lose the charm. Here's one about the very popular Interview Question - Where do you see yourself in 10...
Today's episode seems to be dedicated to drinking and alcoholism. I'm quite sure there are many CEans who drink in the name of social drinking. Now this, I know, is...
i am getting MSc(tech) information systems in hydrabad campus.......should i take it ?? is it good ?? also are there any chances of branch upgradation ???
Hi there. Can you help me solve this,please? Find the extreme values of the function f(x,y) = x^4 + y^4 - 2(x - y)^2 ≤ 0 Is it the same...