Intel now come up with its new CPUs - "Sandy Bridge"

Intel Brought all total 29 new CPUs in its 2nd generation of Core processors called Sandy Bridge.
And the feature of which combine CPU and GPU in a single die and a big challenge for the AMD's fusion.
And the best of this sandy Bridge is that it is based on 32 nm fabrication process and also incorporates both microcontroller and the processor graphics in a same die as a result of which it gives the better performance and also give the better power efficiency .Both CPU and GPU share on board last level cache(L3) of 1MB.
The main aim of Intel behind this new generation processor is to give the better visual performance and smarter performance.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i need to know what extacly are cookies? and in javascript file untill you dont delete cookies, you wont get any changes reflected on screen.why?
Hi, i'm new to Matlab. i have this code that extract image feature using gui. i have problem creating a code that can record data extracted into csv and txt...
This is the official promotion video of the new Toshiba Libretto W100 7-inch dual-screen netbook. [video=youtube;DycgQSISt_U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DycgQSISt_U[/video] Share your views and opinions about this.
Philips' Master LED bulbs i.e. the company's new bulbs, dubbed EnduraLED, are four times as bright. Due in the fourth quarter of the year, the 60W equivalent at left sucks...
[FONT="]Condensate Polishers at Power Plant[/FONT] “This article is talking about the functions of Condensate Polishers at Power Plants , and Their Types according to their Functionality , .. “ Condensate...