Intel launching cheaper SSDs with up to 320GB capacity in two weeks?

#-Link-Snipped-#​
Rumor has it that Intel is prepped to launch its new SSDs in the next two weeks. According to sources speaking to the The Inquirer, the new solid state disks will feature that smaller #-Link-Snipped-# developed by Intel and Micron. As usual, the smaller manufacturing processes should allow for higher density SSDs (as high as #-Link-Snipped-#) at a reduced cost to manufacture. In fact, INQ says, "there will be drives big enough to replace the HDDs in most, if not all laptops." With Intel already #-Link-Snipped-# we remain optimistic that this rumor is true.

[Via #-Link-Snipped-#]Filed under: #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-# originally appeared on Engadget | Technology News & Reviews on Mon, 29 Jun 2009 05:38:00 EST. Please see our #-Link-Snipped-#.

#-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    Just now Kingston launched 250 GB Pen Drive mate...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Give your innovative idea for clean power generation SOLAR--- Wind OCEAN-- give some basic funda to convert them to any kind of mechanical or electrical energy.......
CEans, CE Infocus is taking a break for about 2-3 months. This measure is taken to observe our indexing status in Google and other popular search engines. Infocus will be...
Guys, Can you all start at least 2 threads every day in chit-chat so that we cross 1000 posts mark in Chit Chat section? ;-)
I've heard this lot of times and I wish to have a debate on this topic. Can a business grow really big without being corrupt? Do you have any real...
Fellas, Very soon, we're going to need an office [those who don't know, CE is being operated from a desk in the corner of my bedroom 😛 ]. I want...