Integrating Wiki with VB

Hey biggie! you might be aware of this already, but anywayz.. theres this VB addon that can integrate both VB and Mediawiki:

Integration with vBulletin - vbWiki Standard - vBulletin+MediaWiki integration - vBulletin.org Forum

More about Mediawiki here: MediaWiki

I think that would be the best way to do an online collaboration for all the CE projects, amongst other things.

Replies

• friendster7
    friendster7
    ash can u give more information on this
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    For projects - there is a sophisticated product available for vB. If we ever start with projects, we'll have it on CE.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    ash can u give more information on this
    Its basically an addon that allows you to integrate vBulletin with MediaWiki. vB is the thing that this forum runs on ๐Ÿ˜€ MediaWiki is a wiki software that allows you to have a system like Wikipedia (i.e. allows anyone to add/edit/organize stuff on a page).

The CE Bot is progressing pretty fast ๐Ÿ˜€ However, I do wish we had more people joining the discussion! Also, I think the CE Messenger will warm up soon. Looks like we need that product biggie ๐Ÿ˜› Which one is it, btw?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys......... can anyone tell me how to produce large amount of methane gas from treating the sewage ................
Imagine waking up in the morning, looking out your window and seeing this view. Breathtaking, isn't it? What would it be like to live in space? Is it only science...
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
THIS PHOTO IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. BE SURE TO READ THE TEXT BELOW TO HAVE A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT YOU ARE VIEWING. IT IS HISTORIC TOO AS THIS IS THE...
Worlds Biggest Swimming Pool Already drawing the crowds in the South American [FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Trebuchet MS,Sans-Serif,Georgia,Courier,Times New Roman,Serif][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Trebuchet MS,Sans-Serif,Georgia,Courier,Times New Roman,Serif]resort[/FONT][/FONT] of San Alfonso del Mar in Chile, this artificial lagoon and...