Instrumentation Project: PLC, Virtual Instrumentation or SCADA?

tell me under which course i have to choose my project related to instrumentation

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    praveenraky
    tell me under which course i have to choose my project related to instrumentation
    Pick the project under the domain you are most familiar with and interested in.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    PLC and SCADA are very similar. As said by Biggie Go with the field in which you are familier or you can get help from expert easily.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone... i am completely new in the world of engineering!!! I know next to nothing about this line as my family is filled with doctors...😒 And there is so...
Hi CEans, am E & C engineer, working , located in Bangalore. I have joined CE to get technical help/ advise/ clarifications when ever I am in need. And above...
After one B.Tech what kind of jobs an ECE student can get??? This question is eating me a lot. people are saying i shall get IT type jobs which i...
how to run wireless intrusion n detection software
Name: Shweta Punjabi Engineering Trade: Information Technology Location: Nagpur Occupation: Student (3rd yr) Hobbies & Interests: I just luv watchin movies, listenin music, playin badminton, net surfin and most importantly...