Instrumentation job after a year work in IT industry

Hi All,

I have completed my BE.Instrumentation last year, I am currently working as an IT professional, i need to switch back to a job of Instrumentation.
I wanted to switch to a job which is a combination of Instrumentation + IT(.net). so that my current experience of 1 year is not in vain.

My question here is, what is the probablity of getting a job of this kind.
and will the company will consider my IT experience for the job.

Replies

• Hafiz Malik
    Hafiz Malik
    Can any one please guide me for the above query?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hafiz, you can always find a job in Instrumentation. The first and the foremost thing is that you will need a strong reason to convince the recruiters that you are fit for the Industry. You will need a strong knowledge of subjects and it would help if you get in touch with Instrumentation engineers to help you about the kind of jobs that are done in Industry or the company you are targeting.

Whether your IT experience will be counted - I'm not sure. I'm more inclined towards thinking that you might have to join as a fresh graduate -but that's a positive thing considering you'll enter into the job that you love. The best way to go ahead would be to list out the potential recruiters and send your resume with them.
  • Hafiz Malik
    Hafiz Malik
    Thanks a lot for the reply..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can we make our home computer work as a server,if we do not have a large amount of database?
Where would i start to create a cheap device that has a usb input and usb output, the device when plugged in a tv (that doesnt play video files from...
Im using NOKIA 3100c, i stored lots of imp dates like b days of my frnds etc in my calender but through nokia pc suite i extracted the back up...
Hi Friends, I'm an electrical engineering graduate, planning to prepare for various Competitive electrical exams like NTPC, BHEL,NHPC, A.P.TRNSCO, A.P.GENCO, APCPDCL, etc... I'm looking for a good book(good author) which...
Is anyone tells me the product key of Auto CAD 2004😀