instrumentation innovators

hi i am currently pursuing VLSI , i love both instrumentation and vlsi .
friends tell me is there any field which uses both?

😕

Replies

• barath rajamani
    barath rajamani
    dude do not worry there a lot of fields which uses VLSI, FPGA and other high level electronics in measuring , sensing and detection.
    go to ni.com and ti.com and search for them ...ni and ti are pioneers in this field
  • electronicssell
    electronicssell
    sorry that i can't give you some more good advices ,but please just do as what bobgalle said ,hope u can solve all your problems .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am Basheer...I have done Masters in Computer Engineering.Currently i am working in And Or logic as a design engineer...This company manufactures embeddd system products..So i have to work in...
hi friends, Can any one of you suggest me the procedure to access a computer that is on a local network. Help would be greatly appreciated!!!!
Hi Guys, I am searching for a GSM modem which when attached to my microcontroller will sen a SMS or a ring tone to any mobile number which i will...
I'm Abhishek Agarwal from Moradabad, India. Just completed my B.Tech. in Information Technology. Now-a-days hunting for the job. 😒 See u all !!!!! bbye
Hello to all CE's.. is there anyone of you who has a matlab installer?... The one is used to solve matrices?... Or links to free downloads.. thanks again...😁