Instrumentation Final Year Project Ideas

i am a final year instrumentation and control engineering student i cant able to get any idea for my project so please help me friends to give a good idea to do something new project

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE. Why not use the search facility to find for the ideas that you've been looking for? If you don't find what you're looking for, then it'd really help if you could share few more details on what kind of project you'd like to work on.
  • sambasivam
    sambasivam
    but i am not satisfied with that and i cant get any good project in that, so that's why i ask here
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sambasivam
    but i am not satisfied with that and i cant get any good project in that, so that's why i ask here
    Well, you need to tell us what exactly qualifies as a 'good project'. Also tell us what exactly made you not satisfied with the existing ideas contributed by CEans. It will help us suggest something more.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The other day one of my friend told me an interesting(rather queer) fact that scientists believe that by 2030's the rice and wheat will be completely replaced by genetically grown...
Can any one suggest me good software for design. I'd prefer a freeware over a commercial software any day.
Hai CEans please suggest me a circuit using 9v without multivibrators.it may consists of transistor,digital components etc...
Hello It's Puneet from Punjaba. I am dedicating this thread for Mechanical engineering students - Please share Pro/e Tutorials In this thread.
Can anyone help me in getting the solution of computer architecture by Morris Mano. Have tried through many links online but could not get a fruitfull result. so guys please...