Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • ahmed

    @ahmed-GGp0Ka • Jul 28, 2008

    which type of guideline u want...don't mind i m also a final year student(instrumentation)...

  • abdul quddus

    @abdul-quddus-IlLqrB • Sep 7, 2008

    Hi,
    i am in the final year of instrumentation engineering.
    is there anyone who is an instrumentation engineer and can share good ideas with me.

  • himooo

    @himooo-n7C6BX • Oct 7, 2008

    please I want soft copy of your studied for final year instrumentation

  • shareefa

    @shareefa-RS7T9R • Nov 5, 2008

    Hi,
    I am also Electronics Student, anything u want ask me frankly.....

    Shareefa

    #-Link-Snipped-#

  • icehari

    @icehari-m08agb • Jan 5, 2009

    hey me too, i am doing final year diploma in instrumentation and control engineering..
    and even i run a website about what i study....

  • Dangerfield

    @dangerfield-Db9OUf • Jan 7, 2009

    Re: Instrumentation Engineers-

    Does anyone know of a good contact who designs instrumentation components for offshore structures?๐Ÿ˜•

  • icehari

    @icehari-m08agb • Feb 5, 2009

    dangerfield are you asking anyone in online....

  • icehari

    @icehari-m08agb • Feb 5, 2009

    Re: Earn $ 10,000 money using paypal

    Don't spam this forum, go and search for money making forums and webmasters forums this is purely technical and engineering oriented forum...

  • htmohamed

    @htmohamed-UdyJ3V • Mar 1, 2009

    Yes , I have worked for 9 years on DCS , PLC systems. how can I help you.

  • jarniel

    @jarniel-aAYIAe • Apr 24, 2009

    Post your concern regarding this threads. Let us know what you want to know. I am free to share my ideas.

  • annie abraham

    @annie-abraham-g9M7v3 • May 4, 2009

    hi...i am doin my second yr electronics and instrumentation engg...would u pls suggest me a title for mini project....

  • icehari

    @icehari-m08agb • May 16, 2009

    you can do a project related to <a href="https://measureprocess.blogspot.com/2009/01/data-acqusition-lag-for-process-control.html" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">ideas</a>.
    This is what i did...

  • icehari

    @icehari-m08agb • May 16, 2009

    jarnielPost your concern regarding this threads. Let us know what you want to know. I am free to share my ideas.

    Thanks,
    i want to know about Dcs and how it is employed in industry at present..

  • annie abraham

    @annie-abraham-g9M7v3 • May 16, 2009

    thank u icehari....could u pls give me some more details abt it....s it easy....

  • Megha Diggavi

    @megha-diggavi-qdXEko • May 16, 2009

    Hi..
    I want information about 'functioning of SCADA'. Can you tell me about this.

  • jjameshnc

    @jjameshnc-gP09yo • Jun 25, 2009

    ahm, somebody please give me a topic for my thesis..please???4thyr student(instrumentation)....

  • icehari

    @icehari-m08agb • Jun 26, 2009

    jjameshncahm, somebody please give me a topic for my thesis..please???4thyr student(instrumentation)....

    explain me what you need?

  • Sam101

    @sam101-XzII8L • Jun 29, 2009

    Megha DiggaviHi..
    I want information about 'functioning of SCADA'. Can you tell me about this.

    I do not think you can get an answer in the form of a short forum post. You need to refer to several books on the subject๐Ÿ˜›

    If you need some free e-learning courses you can get a #-Link-Snipped-# training course #-Link-Snipped-#

  • sankz

    @sankz-qK0mzW • Jul 9, 2009

    project ideas regarding PLC and Scada.......something dynamic is required.......plz somebody help!!!!


    proud ๐Ÿ˜›