Instrumentation Engineers- SCADA DCS

Hello,

IS there any Instrumentation engineer working on SCADA, DCS, LABVIEW or Agilents instrumentation devices??

Replies

• ahmed
    ahmed
    which type of guideline u want...don't mind i m also a final year student(instrumentation)...
  • abdul quddus
    abdul quddus
    Hi,
    i am in the final year of instrumentation engineering.
    is there anyone who is an instrumentation engineer and can share good ideas with me.
  • himooo
    himooo
    please I want soft copy of your studied for final year instrumentation
  • shareefa
    shareefa
    Hi,
    I am also Electronics Student, anything u want ask me frankly.....

Shareefa

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • icehari
    icehari
    hey me too, i am doing final year diploma in instrumentation and control engineering..
    and even i run a website about what i study....
  • Dangerfield
    Dangerfield
    Re: Instrumentation Engineers-

Does anyone know of a good contact who designs instrumentation components for offshore structures?😕
  • icehari
    icehari
    dangerfield are you asking anyone in online....
  • icehari
    icehari
    Re: Earn $ 10,000 money using paypal

Don't spam this forum, go and search for money making forums and webmasters forums this is purely technical and engineering oriented forum...
  • htmohamed
    htmohamed
    Yes , I have worked for 9 years on DCS , PLC systems. how can I help you.
  • jarniel
    jarniel
    Post your concern regarding this threads. Let us know what you want to know. I am free to share my ideas.
  • annie abraham
    annie abraham
    hi...i am doin my second yr electronics and instrumentation engg...would u pls suggest me a title for mini project....
  • icehari
    icehari
    you can do a project related to ideas.
    This is what i did...
  • icehari
    icehari
    jarniel
    Post your concern regarding this threads. Let us know what you want to know. I am free to share my ideas.
    Thanks,
    i want to know about Dcs and how it is employed in industry at present..
  • annie abraham
    annie abraham
    thank u icehari....could u pls give me some more details abt it....s it easy....
  • Megha Diggavi
    Megha Diggavi
    Hi..
    I want information about 'functioning of SCADA'. Can you tell me about this.
  • jjameshnc
    jjameshnc
    ahm, somebody please give me a topic for my thesis..please???4thyr student(instrumentation)....
  • icehari
    icehari
    jjameshnc
    ahm, somebody please give me a topic for my thesis..please???4thyr student(instrumentation)....
    explain me what you need?
  • Sam101
    Sam101
    Megha Diggavi
    Hi..
    I want information about 'functioning of SCADA'. Can you tell me about this.
    I do not think you can get an answer in the form of a short forum post. You need to refer to several books on the subject😛

If you need some free e-learning courses you can get a #-Link-Snipped-# training course #-Link-Snipped-#
  • sankz
    sankz
    project ideas regarding PLC and Scada.......something dynamic is required.......plz somebody help!!!!

proud 😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, how do you like the idea of getting money & fame for being the crazy engineer? CE along with FireFly productions, London, is excited to bring you an opportunity...
HI... CAN ANY ONE PLS GIVE ME SOME " MECHANICAL MINI PROJECT fabrication IDEAS... PLS .......................................thank u...........
hi admin..the site is not well balanced..i personally think the topics all are messed up..we have to keep the forum clean so that it will be easy for all to...
hello everybody, can any body help me with a seminar topic relevant to mechanical engg.
We have a doubly-linked-list with number of nodes unknown. Sometimes, while working with the list, it somehow gets corrupted. The corrupt node is pointing to some previous node instead of...