Instrumentation and measurments project idea

please any one tell me the best project for ''instrumentation and measurments'' ??

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    asad mujeeb
    please any one tell me the best project for ''instrumentation and measurments'' ??
    Yeah, do got through the list as bioramani suggested. If you still do not find what you're looking for, feel free to post more details on what you're looking for and what are your expectations. You may also contribute the ideas you already have in your mind, that will help us come up with better answers 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

According to popular business blog Trak.in, the government of India has approved 25 Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) proposals: See: https://trak.in/tags/business/2012/05/29/india-government-approves-fdi-proposals/ The total FDI comes out to be about Rs. 2974...
Dear Friends, I am Imran Mokashi from Belgaum Karnataka India. A post Graduate in Mechanical Engg and working as Assistant Professor at SCET Belgaum. Looking forward from you all. Regards,...
Haptic Technology is touch engineering. In the early days 'Laying on of Hands' or the so called healing touch was considered a cure for all diseases. This fell into disrepute...
I am looking to tackle the CCIE Voice written exam. Please recommend any reading material or provide any pointers for preparing and passing the written exam. Any advice or suggestions...
has excellent collection of online resources for students, teachers, researcher and professionals in civil engineering. It has solved problems, online calculators for civil engineers, links for lecture notes, research...