CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Rohit utekar • 06 Jul, 2012
HIii..,, im student of Diploma final year INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL branch............ so suggest me my final year project....................
8.1k views

Related Posts

@shiva6 · Feb 6, 2015

I am currently in my last (8th) semester of B.Tech. and I have been selected by Mphasis as software trainee on my campus placement. The joining could be anytime between...
4k views

@Rajni Jain · May 15, 2014

This is one of the unique app that provides you outcome of Recruitment Calendar of Government of Gujarat (India). The qualifications indicated in the app is as applicable on January...
8.3k views

@maraitamilan · Sep 6, 2013

Hi friends doing my M.E project on reconfiguration of radial distribution network for that first step is to find load flow in radial distribution network can any body help me...
5k views

@Rits rishi · Nov 28, 2013

I am making a form in jsp where i have to filter 4 combo boxes one after the other .. the values of the combo box have to be fetched...
4.4k views

@jevinkake · Sep 18, 2014

Hi! I am new here and I just want to ask about my project idea. I want to know if my idea is possible using Raspberry Pi. I want to...
7k views