INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL diploma project

HIii..,, im student of Diploma final year INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL branch............ so suggest me my final year project....................

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Kranthi Kiran Kalletla Every One Call Me: Kranthi 😀 Engineering Trade: Computer Science & Engineering Location: Hyderabad Occupation: Student Hobbies & Interests: Learning different things & Listening to music....
Got in themail: A defendant was on trial for murder. There was strong evidence indicating guilt, but there was no corpse. In the defense's closing statement, the lawyer, knowing that...
English is regarded as one of the difficult language around the world. Despite its wide spread use, people learning foreign language has "English" and English speaker's find it difficult to...
I am Deepthi. I have done my B.Tech. from CVR College of Engineering. My hobbies are playing chess and browsing. My strengths are friendly and can mingle easily. I am...
I'm Brahmadath S Mampazhassery from Kottayam, Kerala (S.India). I've completed my B.Tech in Information Technology from Roever Engineering College (Affilliated to Anna University) Perambalur, Tamil Nadu in June 2012. Right...