Instructables - Hundreds of projects on all sorts of topics

This sites features D-I-Y projects on chocolates to robotics. Registering for the free version is good enough for most purposes.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Bioramani

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

While the primary job of DNA in cells is to carry genetic information from one generation to the next, some scientists also see the highly stable and programmable molecule as...
HI, PLEASE CAN ANY ONE EXPLAIN EXACTLY WHAT NAME SPACE IS ?? , I UNDERSTANT THAT FOR EASY UNDERSTANDING WE CONVERT IP: 19*.12*.1*.1* TO URL:WWW.ABC.COM FOR EASY UNDERSTANDING . I...
Some stuffs borrowed by our buddies never come back. It may be a book, a cd, an instrument or whatever.I lent some books, cd's and never got it back. My...
High-performance nanotech materials arrayed on a flat panel platform demonstrated seven to eight times higher efficiency than previous solar thermoelectric generators, opening up solar-thermal electric power conversion to a broad...
hi, i am a 2nd yr electrical engg. student. i want to go for summer training in delhi. where should i go. and please tell a place where i can...