Instant integration with Ethernet/IP networks

Quote:
Ethernet Industrial Protocol, or Ethernet/IP, is a communications protocol that is managed by the Open Devicenet Vendors Association (ODVA) and is commonly used in the factory automation and oil and gas industries. Ethernet/IP is built on the TCP/IP protocol suite and can communicate over Ethernet-based networks.
Endquote
This white paper highlights the benefits of an Ethernet/IP switch network can bring to Ethernet/IP network installations.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

(Sent by friend Asif Adheni) quote: Built 249 years ago… This will fascinate just about all engineers, artists, clock makers, doll makers, computer programers, want-to-be inventors, basically just about anyone...
BSNL or Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has tied up with Pantel Technologies Private Limited to launch three new smartphones in India called Penta Smart PS501, PS650 and the one with...
Samsung Galaxy Duos 2 has popped up on the Samsung India website bearing a price tag of Rs. 10999. The successor of the Galaxy Duos has got the same 4...
sir I have done M.tech in Embedded and VLSI design and I am 2012 december passed out and there is a year break .If I do the DIVESD course ..in...
Tata DOCOMO, one of the leading names in mobile data services in India, has launched a new dongle called the Tata Docomo Photon Max Wi-Fi which offers free national roaming...