Installing sqldeveloper.

Hi evryone,

I've got 2 issues with me...

1)I've got a laptop(Compaq ct 786tu) with core 2 duo processor wid 1.833mhz and 2gb ram. Its compatible with windows vista but i've installed with win xp as i've personally find win vista uses lotta resources and 2gb of ram is not enough. Now am facing problem with my HD connexant audio bus driver. Even i've checked with compaq tech support guys(No hope). Later i've found some driver n got it installed but the sound quality in my lap is too low. Can any one suggest me a soln to increase the sound quality in my lap.

2) can any one provide me the steps to install sql developer in my lap.

Thanks in Advance

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😎 hello, this is spriya... studing as electronics engg.
I am looking for topics for PPT - in mechanical, electrical, electronics, communication and IT fields. Can someone suggest a few topics that are latest and innovative, please?
hi....😛😛 i 'm arvind kumar vidyarthy doing engineering from mechanical &autamation stream (2nd year) from I.P University.. actually i have recently joined to this community so i don't much about...
CEans, You might be interested in the latest technology that produces photo realistic 3D virtual world. Read this post on TechCrunch - The Truth Behind Liveplace’s Photo-Realistic 3D World And...
Hi to all...!! Hope I can contribute a lot here... I was onced called CEan... (stands for College of Engineering and Arch.) and now Im a CEan again (CrazyEngineer) 😁...