Install Turbo C On Windows 7 Home Premium

i am using windows 7 home premium os i m unable to install turbo c and any c++softewar without changing the os .if u know any better idea it will help me .the error is "the version of this file is not compatible with the version of windows you are running".

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    check this out : #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# We are not sure what problem you're facing. Are you stuck at some step? Why do you need to change OS?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    most of 7 users have trouble with compatibility with TC. As Windows7 is 32-bit/64-bit while C is 16-bit or 8-bit program (I am not sure which one though ๐Ÿ˜›) it has some compatibility issues.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Unless we know the exact problem, answering anything in this thread is going to be pretty useless ๐Ÿ˜
  • Aseem Patel
    Aseem Patel
    In a direct way there is no compiler that support Windows 7. ya but still u can install TURBO C on W7 using virtual box
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    There are many ways:
    1. Use VMWare/Virtualbox to create virtual machine and install xp in it and then turbo C.
    2. Use DOSBOX , (although it changes look and feel and shortcuts)
    3. Use Dev Cpp instead of Turbo Cpp.
  • er_aman08
    er_aman08
    just use dos box the setup below it works....
    i m also using the same in this u didnt need to mount image etc things just install nd enjoy...
  • Rabirabi
    Rabirabi
    very easy solution:
    Download "Turbo C simulator" from download.com & install it...no need to install TC.
    u will get Turbo c in full screen mode as that in XP.

๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜
  • Umesh Kumar Rai
    Umesh Kumar Rai
    Even I tried to install TC in windows 7, but could not. And didn't get suitable solution
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Just don't install it in C drive because total C drive will require permissions for read and write. Install in some other drive and run the TC.EXE in the compatibility mode of Win XP.

I don't use this shitty thing, GCC is already there, but if I remember correct, that's what worked for me when I tried to do it in my friends computer.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

heyy guysss....have u heard about the game called KLUELESS 7....its an initiative by the iim students....its a mindboggling game guys....its a game where u will have clues all over the...
what is pc to pc communication?how to achive it?do you know any information about it please reply me
please tell me any websites that will help in downloading free english dictionary on mobile
I've a project in visual studio 2005 using asp. Now i'm using 2008. Till the last year i'd been using visual studio 2005 and the XP OS. Now i'm using...
is it true to create java program without main method if it is YES then how.