Inspiring Story Of Directi - 30 Year Old Running $300 Million Company!

The following is the story of Mr. Divyank Turakhia - the 30 year old guy who started his business at the age of 14; freelancing for his clients. At the age of 16 he started licensing his products and then founded Directi along with his brother, Bhavin Turakhia. Following series of videos takes you through the story of Directi, how they grew the company from 2 brothers working together to 600+ people company with hundreds of thousands of clients all over the world. There are a lot of lessons to pick from and I'm sure you'll find them inspiring. Watch the videos and share your views, learnings from this video :-

I:

II:

-> This video will make you jealous 😉
III:

Replies

• K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Great Inspiring story ..... 👍 !!!

Thanks for sharing !
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No comments yet? Isn't this an amazing story?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    amazing story....
    Thanks for sharing #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We've installed a little survey tool to gather anonymous feedback from our users. The system shows a pop-up message and asks you to fill up a small questionnaire (takes...
Google today unveiled the big thing in video campaigns & advertising - Adwords for Videos. What the new service allows you to do is select your youtube videos and have...
Wish you many many Happy Returns of the Day praba230890 ! 🎉
I am a consultant specializing in instrumentation and general engineering. My doctorate is in fluid dynamics and flow measurement. I am an inventor and hold 12 patents and one provisional...
I can't imagine the world without the zipper. Who do we thank to for making the world better place with the invention of zipper? It's none other than Gideon Sundback...