Input / Output Subsystem - I/O Operations in Computer Architecture - Video Lecture

Prof. Anshul Kumar, Department of Computer Science & Engineering , IIT Delhi explained the concept of Input / Output Subsystem - I/O Operations in the Computer Architecture. Feel free to ask your questions and please contribute your ideas here...

[video=youtube;SlB-1hYt_MQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlB-1hYt_MQ&feature=BF&list=PL59E5B57A04EAE09C&index=36[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Prof. Anshul Kumar, Department of Computer Science & Engineering , IIT Delhi explained the concept of Input/Output Subsystem -Designing I/O Systems in the Computer Architecture. Feel free to ask your...
Samsung Galaxy S 2 is now officially released in India and the price of the phone will be between INR. 30000 - 350000. The phone is the next version of...
Prof. Anshul Kumar, Department of Computer Science & Engineering , IIT Delhi explained various conclusion topics in the Computer Architecture. Feel free to ask your questions and please contribute your...
Hi All, I am confused with the supply of power in case of numerical relay and how it is related with smps power supply?
OK,I'm new here and this is my very 1st post;. .I want some ideas from you guys about a project with wireless sensor networks..And it has already begun with a...