Innovative work in IT

Please suggest me some idea for my Major Project in IT stream for the Final Semester. If it will be some research oriented Idea then it will be excellent. I searched on this Category and found many threads but this category contains more ideas on streams other than IT.

Technologies can be any except JAVA.It should not be a Website Project,
Some New Idea is required .

I was thinking of Image Processing as I got this idea from this Forum .but I do'nt have any knowledge of MATLAB.But I am interested to do a Project as innovative as this Image Processing.so suggest me what to do? what to choose?If you can help me on Image Processing to tell me actually what it is ,then it will also be good.

Replies

• moonfalsh
    moonfalsh
    You can try video watermarking with keyloggers. Its nothing but hiding information which is only done by encryption and decryption of those data. You can newly insert your keylogger in that video to find any information which is much secure and can be protected from attackers.😁
  • Vega
    Vega
    An innovative idea doesn't necessarily mean something that YOU haven't heard before. There could be innovations in existing things as well. Take any simple idea and think what different you can do in it. Then it becomes an innovation.
  • Neha Kochhar
    Neha Kochhar
    moonfalsh
    You can try video watermarking with keyloggers. Its nothing but hiding information which is only done by encryption and decryption of those data. You can newly insert your keylogger in that video to find any information which is much secure and can be protected from attackers.😁
    Please elaborate this .I have not understood it exactly .which Technologies will be used in that
  • Neha Kochhar
    Neha Kochhar
    Vega
    An innovative idea doesn't necessarily mean something that YOU haven't heard before. There could be innovations in existing things as well. Take any simple idea and think what different you can do in it. Then it becomes an innovation.
    give me 4-5 Ideas to choose from .actually I searched this Project Ideas but I did not find so much related to IT.there are more ideas on mini projects.I need to develop a Project whose worth is nearly 6 Months
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Most of the projects here are not innovative. Innovative projects won't be listed anywhere. The best way to find out an innovative project is to study any existing project of your choice and then find out what can be improved. Then develop your own way to tackle the problems you find with existing designs, models or the way things are done.

That's called innovation.
  • moonfalsh
    moonfalsh
    Neha Kochhar
    Please elaborate this .I have not understood it exactly .which Technologies will be used in that
    As you said this will be done by both java and .net. The concept of this project is very simple. You have some specific ieee papers which you can download it from google itself.

Take a sample video and code any information into it by programming. When you run your video you can only see the video but not the information.

This is used for secure message passing. But now a days some terrorists have secret codes to unlock this code. So better to put a keylogger along with the information which you are embedding. It helps you to find which attacker is misusing the information and so on. It's a process of ethical hacking too.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Friends i have started this thread to share interesting facts. Share the facts that you know.😁 ________________________________________________________ Here are some interesting, but true facts, that you may or may not...
CEans, Engineers are at the core of entrepreneurship. Over the decades, techies have built great engineering companies. I'm quite sure we have many future Steve Jobs, Gates, Page & Brin...
i m 3rd yr mechanical enngineering student. currently i m doing search on projects.......... i need ideas ....... so please help me
hi friends, I am currently studying in B.E I.T & i have just comleted my 5th sem & going to start 6th sem.As i think that 6th & 7th are...
What is the value of the expression (3^6) + (a^a)? a) 3 b) 5 c) 6 d) a+18 e) None I am Unable to solve this Out? Ans is 5...