Innovative ways of recruiting developers for startups - Share Here!

Talented front-end developers are hard to find and most startup's efforts do not deliver the kind of talent they need.

Here's what Uncle did -
An analysis of the "touch points" of the target audience reveled a high affinity towards online gaming - especially "first person shooters". We decided to focus our communication strategy around online gaming and moved our recruitment campaign into the digital space. In order to have the right kind of voice and be able to integrate our message in this environment we struck a sponsorship deal with the most popular Team Fortress 2 clan - they became our representative and voice of the Uncle brand.

Check out this video -

If you have any more ideas and/or examples, do share them below. 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name:- Velagala J R N D V Reddy [jayaram] Engineering Trade:- Electronics and Communication Location :- Andhrapradesh, Present in Bangalore. Occupation :- Working as a system Engineer in Caravel Info...
Hello, I've been freelancer web developer for like 2 years by now and .NET dev for like 3.5 years. Everywhere I tried to apply for a freelancer like PeoplePerHour or...
There are very few things car owners would rate worse than a faulty gearbox. Equipment failures, outages and long, expensive repairs often tag along a faulty gearbox, the most probable...
Was wondering why can't I like posts? or update my status?
Hi, My friend planning to open complete e commerce website for all kinds of IT products. I need details for how is market and how to start and how to...