innovative projects

this is a thread to post all the innovative ideas that we have in mind in mechanical field. so that they are worth useful for doing as projects.

so please come up with the crazy and cool ideas......

Replies

• vineetdiit
    vineetdiit
    these r some of my ideas.:-
    -hand charger for mobiles.
    -design of the FINS for the cooling purpose.
    -automatic ventilators
    -ocean water to drinking water
    - automatic suturing
    - vibration control in an automobile
    - new engine model
  • ramaseenu
    ramaseenu
    some more ideas.Using crank side of IC engine for one more combustion chamber.Contact me at #-Link-Snipped-# for details of project .I am an Asst professor in mech engineering .
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    vineetdiit
    these r some of my ideas.:-
    -hand charger for mobiles.......
    This has been done:
    Designer creates an iPhone charger powered by a hand grip.
    A green idea that gives you a great hand workout as well. Charge your iPhone by a hand grip! This concept is called You can work it out, designed by Mac Funamizu.

Bioramani
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ramaseenu
    some more ideas.Using crank side of IC engine for one more combustion chamber.Contact me at #-Link-Snipped-# for details of project .I am an Asst professor in mech engineering .
    @ramaseenu: Refrain from giving you email id. You all can discuss your ideas here. It will help fellow engineers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am not actually new here.. i was patiently reading all threads.. just made my mind to rock... let's ROCK guyzzzzz !!!!!!!
WORKSHOP ON AERIAL ROBOTICS IN TECHNICHE 2010, IIT GUWAHATI The desire to fly is an idea handed down to us by our ancestors who, in their grueling travels across trackless...
pls gv me sm info on blackbox system for accident analysis....i want 2 tk dis as mah topic 4 seminar..am an electronics n communication student....vat ds it actually do? n...
pls gv me sm info on voice morphing. n hws blackbox system 4 accident analusis as a topic 4 seminar....hw r bth dese topics related 2 electronics....pls hlp me out...its...
could any one suggest me the best training center for GRE in hyderabad.its really urgent please.