CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@sankar1994 • 15 Feb, 2013 • 1 like
Hii guys, i am a 2nd year student pursuing ECE. I want to do a project which is innovative. can anybody help me?
2.2k views

Related Posts

@parkworldICE · Nov 28, 2012

I'm Currently a 5th year student taking up BS Instrumentation and Control Engineering, for those who have good ideas of topic about instrumentation and control, kindly post your ideas in...
2k views

@k.vijayalakshmi · May 10, 2010

i require a papers based on microcontroller and microprocessor.basically, i am searching for the paper on the topic "an detector which is used to find the human being buried under...
1.8k views

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 10, 2013

Liquefied Natural Gas or LNG is fast gaining the interest of many people in different countries as we fight for an alternative source of energy in the fight against the...
3.4k views

@Guneet Khanuja · Feb 25, 2014

Saurabh Singh founded AppStudioz in 2011 with an aim to "deliver apps well and deliver them fast". AppStudioz is a Noida based App development company. AppStudioz develops apps for all...
1.3k views

@aniket_raj · Jan 28, 2010

i want to present a seminar on satellite communicaton but i m a little stuck beacuse i m totally a new and curious guy but i dont no how to...
1.6k views