CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@cheppanuga • 23 Sep, 2012
hello friends i want to give paper presentation on new innvoative topics of todays eee world(renewable or other topics) am good at presenting...so please suggest me or give me the link of latest technologies in eee in today world
thank you
@Rupam Das • 24 Sep, 2012 Present it on Bio Diesel
7.3k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Nov 6, 2010

Following are the repeatedly asked Questions: Explain the different computer network functions. What are the differences between packet switching and circuit switching? Explain the OSI reference model with diagram. Compare...
7.2k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 19, 2010

Every year, there's a lot of fuss over the ragging in engineering colleges. There's a law that says ragging is a crime. However, I've personally known many engineering students who...
7.6k views

@mechengine · Sep 9, 2009

I'm looking for an ANSYS Project. It has to be cool, simple and easy to understand. Looking forward to your responses.
8.8k views

@kashish0711 · Jun 9, 2009

Ok, I have been in a few seminars in college 5 to be all and many in school In school I had to do what teachers said but in college...
70.9k views

@Ankita Katdare · Aug 2, 2011

The Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) test is to measures verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, and critical thinking and analytical writing skills. Tests gauge undergraduate achievement in 8 specific fields of study...
24.6k views