CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@cheppanuga • 23 Sep, 2012
hello friends i want to give paper presentation on new innvoative topics of todays eee world(renewable or other topics) am good at presenting...so please suggest me or give me the link of latest technologies in eee in today world
thank you
@Rupam Das • 24 Sep, 2012 Present it on Bio Diesel
6k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Oct 6, 2014

Both landline and mobile calls made within India will be banned by Skype starting November 10. The reasons for this move have not been published by Microsoft (Skype's owner) yet....
3.4k views

@Ankita Katdare · May 20, 2015

A lot of discussions have happened over the salary of TCS freshers. A Twitter follower asked me to discuss the question of what are the salary packages in TCS for...
67.9k views

@zaveri · Sep 15, 2012

What kind of a beam is a ceiling joist ? Obviously it sounds like fixed type. but last month i was going through a solid-mechanics text book, and it said...
7.4k views

@sravani ks · Jun 28, 2011

hie dis s sravani...entering into final year now...can someone suggest me any ideas for doing my project...my area of interest s data base..
7.8k views

@mvaa07 · Apr 25, 2010

we've been taught that ac current is alternating in nature i.e. no negative or positive poles but we been also told that live actually carries the current and the neutral...
11.4k views