Innovative Paper Presentation Topics

hello friends i want to give paper presentation on new innvoative topics of todays eee world(renewable or other topics) am good at presenting...so please suggest me or give me the link of latest technologies in eee in today world
thank you

Replies

• Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Present it on Bio Diesel

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have done Mechanical Engineering working as design engineer(Modelling and Detailing) in service company.Now i planned to move towards SAP MM.Because the job what i am doing now is the...
hi members, can someone help me with my project work, with yhe topic; watertank maximum level alarm. please help me with the design and explaination on how to go about...
I just opened my gmail account twice. account opened with too small size contents ..that i could not even read contents...i needed to zoom...screen shot is uploaded...third time is was...
So, Samsung has began the pre-booking of Galaxy Note II in India but has given no information on the final pricing of the phone or the release date. As per...
HI.. I am doing my fourth year M.Sc.(Integrated) Information Technology.. I am currently doing an internship at cognizant, chennai.. I wanted to know some start up companies that will recruit...