CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@selva ganesh • 06 Aug, 2012
hi friends,
please suggest some innovative paper presentation topics in CSE .
@meetramprasad • 06 Aug, 2012 • 1 like Hi selva, get some mobile related topics like mobile computing it should be helpful for your future career
@Kaustubh Katdare • 06 Aug, 2012
selva ganesh
hi friends,
please suggest some innovative paper presentation topics in CSE .
Pick up a topic like "How Facebook Manages Its Data Centers"
@selva ganesh • 19 Aug, 2012
meetramprasad
Hi selva, get some mobile related topics like mobile computing it should be helpful for your future career
thank you meetramprasad sir.....
2.1k views

Related Posts

@k.vijayalakshmi · May 10, 2010

i require a papers based on microcontroller and microprocessor.basically, i am searching for the paper on the topic "an detector which is used to find the human being buried under...
2.3k views

@piyusheddie · Sep 20, 2012

Hey guys..... I am about to start working on STAAD PRO V8i.....so can anyone help me to learn this software or can provide me tutorials regarding this in PDF format....
3.4k views

@rch · Oct 11, 2012

hello evry1, I am B.tech E.C.E final year student. i want to do my 6 months industrial training in any of the MNC. plz help me out by suggesting any...
1.7k views

@ISHAN TOPRE · Jan 23, 2011

Boiler Accessories Boiler accessories are those components which are installed either inside or outside the boiler to increase the efficiency of the plant and to help in the proper working...
25k views

@er.ravi_goyal · Nov 29, 2012

i am last year student of ece (b.tech) and i want to learn about automation (plc,scada & dcs) in 6th month training. which type of training is better in industary...
23k views