Innovative idea

Hello all,
I am new to this blog.Could anyone here can tell me any new idea..as i want to make something new in any language..
Thanks in advance

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    seth.vishakha
    Hello all,
    I am new to this blog.Could anyone here can tell me any new idea..as i want to make something new in any language..
    Thanks in advance
    1. Hello, you are not on CrazyEngineers blog 😀 You may view it here: #-Link-Snipped-#

2. Could you rephrase your question?

3. Look here for ideas: - #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am in b tech 1st year with electronic and communication.i am having trimester system.and in coming 2nd year after 1st trimester,i want to apply for training/project .can anyone please...
When Sir Tim Berners-Lee put the first website online nearly 20 years ago, he cannot have imagined how it has changed everything about our lives. He explains why, in his...
Hello everyone, I m vishakha.i have done mca.I want a project in language java so that i can improve my skills.but i want some new project.can any one suggest?
I just found this site: Civil Engineering Online Review which has all the problems from past Civil Engineering Liscensure Board Examination. I hope it can help all the graduating students...
Hi all, I got placed through on campus as software engineer at one of the startup companies with an exploding market (they are basically developing applications for smart phones and...