Innovative clamping\fixture technology (instead vacuum, magnet, ice).

Innovative clamping technology named OPTO-ACT (OPTO Adhesive Clamping Technology) developed by MTS-RND from Israel for fixture complex geometries and ultra high precision of produced parts (you can search OPTO-ACT or MTS-RND to learn more about the technology).

- Strain-free clamping process.
- Cycle time (clamp and release) of a few seconds.
- Functioning temperature between -50 to 1500 ºC.
- Non-sensitive to vibrations heat or liquids.
- No damage to part on release process.
- No limit to size of the clamped work piece.
- Ability to clamp most geometries and materials.
- Final tensile strength of 450 kg/cm².
- Highest precision that exists today on market!

Yulian Yosef.

MTS-RND

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    If you wish to advertise you need to contact the site administrator
  • Yulian Yosef
    Yulian Yosef
    OK I will do so.
  • Yulian Yosef
    Yulian Yosef
    If you like to ask any question about the OPTO-ACT you welcome.
  • Mechanist2010
    Mechanist2010
    Hi,

Can you explain how does it work?
  • zaki_whiz03
    zaki_whiz03
    Yulian Yosef
    If you like to ask any question about the OPTO-ACT you welcome.

how can innovate clamlping technology replace vaccum, magnet, ice?
    what are the various machines that use vaccum magnet and ice for fixing or clamping operations.
  • Yulian Yosef
    Yulian Yosef
    zaki_whiz03
    how can innovate clamlping technology replace vaccum, magnet, ice?
    what are the various machines that use vaccum magnet and ice for fixing or clamping operations.
    Hello Zaki,

The OPTO-ACT (OPTO Adhesive Clamping Technology) actually have the same "roll" as vacuum, magnet or ice clamping strain free clamping process, during machining.
    The machines that use vacuum, magnet, and ice clamping are: milling machines, turning machines, grinding machines, and ect.

Yulian Yosef.

MTS-RND
  • Mechanist2010
    Mechanist2010
    Yulian Yosef
    Hello Zaki,

The OPTO-ACT (OPTO Adhesive Clamping Technology) actually have the same "roll" as vacuum, magnet or ice clamping strain free clamping process, during machining.
    The machines that use vacuum, magnet, and ice clamping are: milling machines, turning machines, grinding machines, and ect.

Yulian Yosef.

MTS-RND
    Please, can you answer me also?
  • Yulian Yosef
    Yulian Yosef
    Mechanist2010
    Please, can you answer me also?
    The process is based on a sensitive adhesive to heat, in a few seconds you can
    obtain tensile strength of 80 Kg/cm² (light source 8 watt/ cm²) part release by a
    special mechanical system in one second. The remains of the adhesive are
    removed by a chemical.

Yulian Yosef.

MTS RND
  • saggi1991
    saggi1991
    But that clamping will be permanent. Unlike magnet or vaccum.
  • Yulian Yosef
    Yulian Yosef
    saggi1991
    But that clamping will be permanent. Unlike magnet or vaccum.
    Hello Saggi,

It will not be permanent, there is a mechanism built in the OPTO-ACT system that release the part without any damage.
    If you like to see milling action please press on the attached link:

mtsrnd.com Stress free clamping workholding UV adhesive fixture 450 Kg/cm² tensile strength. - YouTube

Yulian Yosef

MTS RND

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone, I am after some guides on writing a MATLAB software for Kalman filter. This software will be used for echo cancellation.. I really dont know how to start...
Hi Everybody, Hope you are all fine, i m a 2006 passed out computer science engineering student from anna university chennai.since then i hv around 3+ years of real time...
Source: PIB Press Release The Government proposes to set up a centralized system to monitor communications on mobile phones, landlines and the internet in the country. Centralized Monitoring System (CMS)...
Can any one give me a good and practical application of image processing or image tracking. I want to make a small paper on it.
I wish very Happy Eid-ul-Adha to all CEans 😀 .Eid-ul-adha is commonly call as Bakri Eid in India. To Read more about this festival Click Here . 😛 😁😁😁